Our plant in Superior, WI is now hiring Material Handlers. We are experiencing substantial growth and are looking for energetic, positive, motivated people to join our skilled Team! We provide a stable, safe, drug-free work environment, where safety is our top priority.
Seeking candidates who have a good attitude, are dependable, have a passion for learning, excel at multi-tasking, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment! No experience in the blown film industry? We’re okay with that! At CNG, we provide a robust training program, with a mixture of hands on training and computer modules through our own CNG University. During your first two weeks, you will be in a training capacity with our skilled trainer. Training doesn’t end there! Once assigned to a shift you will work closely with experienced Material Handlers working safely to package the film.
An employee in this entry level job position is responsible for transferring of finished rolls of film from an extrusion line and packaging/labeling the rolls per customer specifications.
Additional responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Assures awareness and understanding of CNG safety policies and procedures and operates in a safe manner with no safety incidents
- Dependable and reliable; consistently shows up for work on time and work attendance meets schedule expectations; is prompt for meetings; has an effective, sound work ethic that is demonstrated with consistent performance
- Independently transport finished goods from production lines to the packaging area
- With guidance from more experienced Material Handlers can package rolls of film to customer specifications as described by work orders, sales orders or by packaging instruction
- Under supervision accurately enters data into the production computer, and labels finished rolls and pallets accurately
- Operates stretch wrapper machines to cover and secure rolls of finished film products
High school diploma or equivalent. Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and dependability.
- 12 hour shifts, 7-7 and rotates from days to nights every 4 weeks. Employees work a 2-2-3 schedule, which is 7 out of 14 days.
- Training Period: 2 weeks, Monday – Friday 7:00 – 3:00 prior to being assigned a Shift.
This position has potential for career advancement, competitive wages along with an exceptional benefit package eligible to employees on day 1!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Competitive Wages – with performance-based wage increases
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Quarterly Gain Share Bonus up to 15% of your quarterly earnings
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- 401k w/ Company match; including Profit-Sharing
- Years of Service Awards
- Continuous On-Site Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Dependent Care
- Paid: Uniforms, Steel Toe Shoes/Boots, Prescription Safety Glasses
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance Program