- This position is full time position consisting of a 12 hour rotational schedule. Employees work 7 out of 14 day payroll period. Night Shift: 5:45pm- 6:00am
- 3-2-2 rotation schedule
- Every other weekend off
$14.00 Per hour plus $ 1.50-night premium ($15.50 total). Bonuses each quarter. Progressive pay growth as you progress as a Material Handler. Starting Bonuses of $250.00 per 90 days up to $1000.00!
Responsibilities include working in the production facility to move Plastic Film products. This includes packaging, labeling, and transferring of finished plastic film from an extrusion line. Material handlers make sure production areas are fully stocked and have the products they need to fulfill orders and move quickly. Occasional use of Forklift. This position takes directions from the Packaging Lead.
You would love working here if…
- You prefer a fast paced environment and you like moving and being on your feet
- You tend to be task oriented, organized and handle high stress situations well
- You like working with a team and have a positive attitude
- You enjoy longer shifts with more frequent days off
- High school Degree or equivalent
- Physical abilities to perform tasks safely and effectively based on physical standards of the position
At Charter NEX Films, we take pride in our employees and our culture reflects that. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Competitive wages and Performance based raises, PTO and 12 hours of Holiday pay eligible on date of hire
- Quarterly Production Bonuses
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance on date of hire.
- 401k with company match and profit sharing
- Perfect Attendance Bonus, Paid Uniforms and Steel Toes
- Safety Incentive Program and Employee Recognition Program
How to apply
Send in your resume or please fill out an application on our website.