Charter Next Generation, a leading manufacturer of plastic film, is looking for career-driven maintenance technicians. This a great opportunity to become a member of a highly successful company that is enjoying a tremendous amount of growth and stability in a fast-paced environment.
- 3-5 Years mechanical maintenance experience.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair plastic extrusion lines and blown film machines.
- Must be able to visually inspect, test, diagnose, and troubleshoot faulty equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all plant equipment. Install new or repaired parts to keep machines running at a high standard.
- Ability to be self-disciplined and motivated. Able to set priorities and manage time in order to meet deadlines.
- Work effectively and efficiently with production and senior leadership to solve problems.
- Work schedule flexibility includes 12 hour shifts and some weekends with possibility of an on-call status.
- This is a great opportunity to become a member of a leading industry working in a fast paced environment!
World-Class Benefits with a First Class Culture
- Top Paying Wages in Richland County
- Work and learn from Leaders in the Blown Film Industry to learn a unique skill set
- Enjoy 15 days off each month
- Paid breaks and lunches
- Up to 40 hours of vacation in your first year.
- Annual pay increases with performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, uniform allowance
- Discounts to Fitness Memberships
- Ample opportunity for advancement
- Overtime scheduled in your bi-weekly work week