CNG is now hiring for Machine Operators in our Milton Plant! We are growing and looking for employees to be a part of our Team! CNG is the leading independent manufacturer of high performance plastic films. Our plastic film is ideal for markets including: food/beverage, health care, customer goods, pet food, and surface protection.
An employee in this entry level class is responsible for the efficient operation of extrusion equipment to produce high quality plastic film. This position begins with 1 weeks of training with a certified trainer and then on shift training working closely with experienced operators in line operation and shift trainers. The position reports directly to a Shift Leader with guidance provided by experienced Extrusion Technicians.
- Full Time- 12 hour shift (every other weekend off)
- Week 1: Wednesday, Thursday
- Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Day Shift is 5:45am-6pm
You would love working here if…
- You prefer a fast paced environment and you like moving and being on your feet
- You tend to be task oriented, organized and handle high stress situations well
- You like working with a team and have a positive attitude
- You enjoy longer shifts with more frequent days off
- High school Degree or equivalent
- Physical abilities to perform tasks safely and effectively based on physical standards of the position
- Overall Running Extrusion Machine Lines in a fast paced environment
- Enters blend data in computer, complete set up checklist of extrusion line, draining raw material from hoppers, assist with product changeovers.
- Quality checks of the plastic film including identifying visual defects in film.
- Progressive Growth of the Extrusion Technician is I, II, III, IV, Lead, Shift Leader, and Production Manager
At CNG, we take pride in our employees and our culture reflects that. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Competitive wages and Performance based raises, PTO and 12 hours of Holiday pay eligible on date of hire
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance on date of hire.
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing
- Paid Uniforms and Steel Toes
- Safety Incentive Program and Employee Recognition Program
- Monthly Incentive Lunches
How to apply
Please send your resume or fill out an application on our website.