Charter Next Generation, a leading manufacturer of plastic film, is looking for a career-driven Janitorial member. This a great opportunity to become a member of a highly successful company that is enjoying a tremendous amount of growth and stability in a fast-paced environment.
- Completes the tasks outlined in the Master Cleaning Schedule per the schedule.
- Completes the Master Cleaning schedule tasks to meet or exceed the AIB standard for a Superior Rating.
- Hands in the Master Cleaning schedule to supervisor at end of each month for review.
- Provides any suggestions to supervisor for improvement in Master Cleaning Schedule.
- Coordinates and leads the cleaning of the extrusion lines with the plant supervisor per the master cleaning schedule.
- Take monthly inventory of cleaning, lunch room, and bathroom supplies and orders needed supplies from Purchasing Manager.
- Trains all required personnel on the cleaning and sanitizing of machinery and contact rollers.
- Trains all required personnel in the proper use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning utensils.
- Maintains all cleaning utensils including the Auto scrubber, Vacuum Backpack, and any other cleaning utensils or tools.
- Suggests any ideas to improve the efficiency of the cleaning process for continuous improvement.
- Follows Chemical Control Program of the company and AIB standard.
- Comply with all AIB and BRC Standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior Janitorial and AIB a plus but not required
- Demonstrated skill in organizing work, setting priorities and sound decision making.
- Strong work and personal ethics.
- Good communication skills
- Works well with people