Our plant in Superior, WI is now hiring Extrusion Technicians. We are experiencing substantial growth and are looking for energetic, positive, motivated people to join our skilled Team! We provide a stable, safe, drug-free work environment, where safety is our top priority.
Seeking candidates who have a good attitude, are dependable, have a passion for learning, excel at multi-tasking, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment! No experience in the blown film industry? We’re okay with that! At CNG, we provide a robust training program, with a mixture of hands on training and computer modules through our own CNG University. During your first three weeks, you will be in a training capacity with our skilled trainer. Training doesn’t end there! Once assigned to a shift you will work closely with experienced Extrusion Technicians in line operation working safely to produce quality film.
An employee in this entry level position is responsible for the efficient operation of blown film extrusion equipment to safely produce high quality specialty film.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- With guidance assures awareness and understanding of Charter NEX Films safety policies and procedures and always operates in a safe manner with no safety incidents
- Dependable and reliable; consistently shows up for work on time and work attendance meets schedule expectations; is prompt for meetings; has an effective, sound work ethic that is demonstrated with consistent performance
- With guidance functions as an effective team member, assisting others wherever necessary; listens effectively and is willing to accept advice and feedback from others; has a positive attitude
- Under supervision and direction operations a blown film extrusion line
- Enters blend data into the computerized control system with correct percentages and densities, utilizes follow orders and recipes with guidance
- Setup/process control to ensure accurate procedures
- Completing quality testing
- Assisting in the packaging/labeling of finished product
High school diploma or equivalent. Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and dependability.
- 12 hour shifts, 7-7 and rotates from days to nights every 4 weeks. Employees work a 2-2-3 schedule, which is 7 out of 14 days.
- Training Period: 3 weeks, Monday – Friday 7:00 – 3:00 prior to being assigned a Shift.
This position has potential for career advancement, competitive wages along with an exceptional benefit package eligible to employees on day 1!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Competitive Wages – with performance-based wage increases
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Quarterly Gain Share Bonus up to 15% of your quarterly earnings
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- 401k w/ Company match; including Profit-Sharing
- Years of Service Awards
- Continuous On-Site Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Dependent Care
- Paid: Uniforms, Steel Toe Shoes/Boots, Prescription Safety Glasses
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance Program