CNG is hiring full time Extrusion Technicians in Bloomer, WI. We offer a great benefit package, including health/dental insurance; voluntary vision insurance, 401k, retirement plan, profit sharing, company paid life insurance, company paid short and long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation plus excellent production incentive programs.
Operators are primarily responsible for the operation and output of assigned production lines which include but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Shut-down, start-up, switch-overs, order preparation, and production, of cast-film extrusion lines.
- Effectively analyzing process control charts to monitor and/or correct production related problems.
- Recognizing and troubleshooting visual defects in the film being produced.
- Conducting and documenting routine inspections on a variety of production related components.
- Utilizing sound judgment in reducing and eliminating production of scrap material.
- If you have good math skills, are able to work a 12-hour shift (6-6 that rotates am/pm every 6 weeks), can lift 55 lbs., and focus on safety and quality production, you may be just what we are looking for.