CNG in Turners Falls, MA is now hiring Extrusion Technicians due to expansion and growth! Be a part of our dynamic Team! Seeking candidates with excellent multi-tasking skills, who enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and who exhibits the physical capabilities to effectively and safely perform all aspects of the job in accordance with the physical standards of the position.
This position has potential for career advancement, competitive wages and an exceptional benefit package eligible to employees on day one. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, FSA, PTO, paid holidays, production bonuses, and 401k w/ company match. We are a performance-based company; what you put into the job is what you will get out of the job. Your career is in your hands!
An employee in this are responsible for the efficient operation of extrusion equipment to produce high quality specialty film. This position is an apprentice role spent in a training capacity on CNG’s training program while working closely with experienced operators in line operation. Additional responsibilities include: ensuring a clean, safe work environment, setup/process control to ensure accurate procedures, completing process control documentation, working efficiently on production scheduling computers, and labeling/separating scrap product.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Expand knowledge in mathematical areas, such as, addition, subtractions, multiplications, division, and fractions.
- Ability to read and use a tape measure.
- This is a full-time position consisting of a 12 hour schedule. Employees work 7 out of 14 days each bi-weekly payroll period.
- Day Shift: 5 am to 5 pm
- Night Shift: 5 pm to 5 am