Local Truck Driver Wanted – Charter Next Generation has a great opportunity for a truck driver to drive local.
- Excellent driving record, and at least 2 to 3 years’ experience. Must possess Class A CDL
- Ability to work 5 days a week including weekend time
- Follows all safety and operating procedures for Next Generation Films, Inc. and maintains the integrity of corporate equipment
- Have a driving record in good standing free of any major violations and excessive moving violations or accidents
- Ability to work outside in all weather
- Demonstrate skill in organizing work, taking initiative, setting priorities and sound decision making.
- Possess logic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Deal effectively with company personnel on all levels ranging from production workers to top management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Driving locally amongst Richland and Crawford counties
Charter Next Generation not only offers the utmost competitive starting wages, but also offers an outstanding benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, and 401K