CNG is hiring full time Maintenance Technician in Blythewood SC. The Maintenance Technician position is primarily responsible for performing machine repair, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on equipment as well as the buildings and grounds. Additionally will work under the direction of the Engineering and/or Maintenance Managers to complete special projects such as the installation of new equipment.
Other responsibilities include
- Troubleshooting mechanical processes and controls as assigned.
- Assembling and installing new production equipment.
- Making mechanical repairs.
- Completing preventative maintenance tasks.
- Performing roll changes as dictated by the production schedule.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints/schematics as they relate to electrical and mechanical requirements.
- Performing facility maintenance tasks.
- Operating electrical and mechanical test equipment.
- Maintaining a safe working environment and good housekeeping conditions.
- Ensuring that all paperwork is completed properly and accurately.
- 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.3 years maintenance experience required
- Must be able to obtain certification to operate a fork truck, scissors lift, or boom lift.
- Two years of technical school training in Industrial Maintenance, Machine Repair, Automated Systems, or other similar skilled trades is desired along with 2 or more years of verifiable work experience in related fields.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment where quality and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs on a regular basis, walk/stand for prolonged period of time, and work at heights and in hot or cold conditions.
- Experience with PLC’s, drives and industrial controls is desired.
- Must be able to travel in two intervals for training.
This position offers competitive wages and an exceptional benefit package eligible to employees on day one. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, FSA, PTO, paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401k w/ company match.
Special training schedule for startup period will include periodic travel to other production sites in Wisconsin.