Our plant in Blythewood, SC is now hiring Material Handlers. We are experiencing substantial growth and are looking for energetic, positive, motivated people to join our skilled Team! We provide a stable, safe, drug-free work environment, where safety is our top priority.
Seeking candidates who have a good attitude, are dependable, have a passion for learning, excel at multi-tasking, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment! No experience in the blown film industry? We’re okay with that! At CNG, we provide a robust training program, with a mixture of hands on training and computer modules through our own CNG University. During your first two weeks, you will be in a training capacity with our skilled trainer. Training doesn’t end there! Once assigned to a shift you will work closely with experienced Material Handlers working safely to package the film.
We are a performance-based company and create a work environment that recognizes the strengths of our employees and encourages their continuous growth and improvement. Essentially, what you put into the job is what you will get out of the job. Your career is in your hands!
This position has potential for career advancement in as little as 3 months, competitive wages and an exceptional benefit package eligible to employees on day one. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, FSA, PTO, paid holidays, quarterly gain share bonus up to 15% of your quarterly earnings, profit sharing, and 401k w/ company match, years of service awards, health club reimbursement, tuition assistance program and continuous on-site training.
Paid: Uniforms, steel toe shoes/ boots, and prescription safety glasses
An employee in this entry level job position is responsible for transferring of finished rolls of film from an extrusion line and packaging/labeling the rolls per customer specifications.
Additional responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Assures awareness and understanding of CNG safety policies and procedures and operates in a safe manner with no safety incidents
- Dependable and reliable; consistently shows up for work on time and work attendance meets schedule expectations; is prompt for meetings; has an effective, sound work ethic that is demonstrated with consistent performance
- Independently transport finished goods from production lines to the packaging area
- With guidance from more experienced Material Handlers can package rolls of film to customer specifications as described by work orders, sales orders or by packaging instruction
- Under supervision accurately enters data into the production computer, and labels finished rolls and pallets accurately
- Operates stretch wrapper machines to cover and secure rolls of finished film products
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- 1-2 years of forklift experience preferred
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and dependability.
- Can lift 55 lbs., and focus on safety and quality production,
- Able to work a 12-hour shift (6-6 am/pm ) you may be just what we are looking for.
- Day Shift: 6 am to 6 pm
- Night Shift: 6 pm to 6 am
- Training Period: 3 weeks working Monday – Thursday 7:00 am– 5:00 pm prior to being assigned a Shift.
***Must show experience on resume/application***