Applicants for this position should have manufacturing and/or maintenance experience and be able to work in a fast-paced environment where quality and attention to detail are required. Our facilities offer state of the art manufacturing equipment with a well-developed Preventive Maintenance program that highlights reliability. Reliable, self-starters must be able to perform Preventive Maintenance, trouble shooting, and installation of mechanical drive systems, pneumatic conveying equipment, chiller equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, perform equipment alignment tasks, and work on automated industrial systems.
12 hour shift; Rotating nights 6pm-6am; (3 days 1 week; 4 days the second week; every other weekend)
- Provide support for emergency or unplanned repairs of production equipment and auxiliary systems.
- Troubleshoot basic to complex mechanical and electrical issues. Must show ability to get to the root cause and make and implement recommendations to improve reliability.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on production and support equipment and make recommendations for improvement.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and schematic prints (electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical) to perform required maintenance and service
- Record and submit accurate work order data and parts usage using the CMMS system
- Correctly identify and apply appropriate lubricant or oil for a given application.
- Basic plumbing installation and repair including the ability to cut, prepare, and join sweated, threaded, and mechanically joined pipe and tube.
- Proper use of basic measuring and alignment tools such as dial calipers, rulers, squares, tape measures, carpenter’s levels, plumb bobs, etc.
- Fit and align power transmission components including motors, gearboxes, and belt drives
- May assist or support contractors on major installation or retrofit projects
- Perform basic housekeeping responsibilities within the department and other areas as assigned
- Comply with all safety and PPE requirements.
- Comply with all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) to ensure product quality
- Follow Electrical Safe Work Practices as outlined by NFPA 70E
- Two years of technical school training in Industrial Maintenance, Machine Repair, Automated Systems, or other similar skilled trades is desired along with 2 or more years of verifiable work experience in related fields.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs on a regular basis, walk/stand for prolonged period of time, and work at heights and in hot or cold conditions.
- Experience with PLC’s, drives and industrial controls is desired.
At Charter NEX Films, we take pride in our employees and our culture reflects that. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Competitive wages and Performance based raises, PTO and Holiday pay eligible on date of hire
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance on date of hire.
- 401k with company match and profit sharing
- Paid Uniforms and Steel Toes
- Safety Incentive Program and Employee Recognition Program
How to apply
Please fill out an application on our website or submit your resume to email@example.com.