Charter Next Generation, a World Class Leader of Plastic Film, is looking for career driven, professional Apprentices to grow with us in Lexington, Ohio. This candidate is responsible for the efficient operation of extrusion equipment to produce high quality film in a fast paced environment.
No Previous Experience Required! This position starts as a Blown Film Apprentice!
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude, technically skilled, strong math/computer skills preferred.
2-year technical degree, or Bachelor Degree, (engineering discipline preferred), or 5 to 7 years successful experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions under pressure, strong math skills, and computer skills a plus.
- Ability to build positive relationships with all levels of personnel including Leadership Teams.
- This position is initially a training capacity. You will work closely with THE BEST Film Technicians and Leading Operators in the Industry to become efficient and skilled in manufacturing blown film.
Other responsibilities include completing setup/process control to ensure accurate procedures, identify and prioritize defects, scheduling job changeovers and completing them efficiently, ensuring safety is achieved on all shifts.
World-Class Benefits with a First Class Culture
- Top Paying Manufacturing Wages in Richland County
- Work and learn from Leaders in the Blown Film Industry to learn a unique skill set
- Enjoy 15 days off each month
- Paid breaks and lunches
- Up to 40 hours of vacation in your first year.
- Annual pay increases with performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, uniform allowance
- Attendance Incentives and Discounts to Fitness Memberships
- Ample opportunity for advancement
- Overtime scheduled in your bi-weekly work week